I May Have An Appointment-Time Will Tell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I was going to delete my post but your comments have brought tears to my eyes and the words expressed can help others. I cannot find enough words to express my gratitude and thanks to all of you.
Hey, when it comes down to it....we here are all in it together.....take care.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went down the same road years ago. Treated it aggressively and my PSA has be clinically undetectable since.
There have been some lingering side effects but they can be dealt with. Hope it goes good for you. Prayers lifted.

Oklahunter3

Marksman
Reaction score
Guys,
If any of you are diagnosed with prostrate cancer like I was I wanted to let you know about a fairly new procedure called The Tulsa Procedure. Tulsa is the abbreviation of some long words. I was the 4 th guy to get it done here in Oklahoma. Dr. Stratton performed the procedure on me back in February. It’s basically a microwave that heats up and kills the cancer. It’s the least invasive procedure there is. I’m still in recovery mode and won’t know any results really for 6 months when they will check my PSA. It’s worth asking about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom