I may need to go to Vegas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve yet to launch a detent. Did dump the internals of a colt anaconda once. Ever try to put together for a colt anaconda without ever seeing the insides of one with all its parts in place? A few months after I finally figured it out, (the one part that didn’t fall out, a spring, was installed backwards and somehow was working for years) someone finally put a youtube video out on it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my go-to for lost springs and works really well picking up spent shotgun shells at the range for a bonus.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hillman-Magnetic-Power-Pick/3363970

I have the same item in my shop. It is especially useful because I usually know where the spring landed, and that is always under a table or cabinet and I’m too old to get down on my hands and knees.
If I remember correctly, Dennis was the motivator for my purchase. Lowe’s may owe him a commission!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OIP.jpeg

lorenzbo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gotten to a point where I put clear plastic tub over my parts like a baby in a hospital when I think there's even a chance of a spring deciding to make an escape.

Latest posts

Top Bottom