I met a Kevin today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting outside Jack in the box waiting for them to bring my double patty melt on sourdough with bacon out, as usual I am keeping an eye on my surroundings including using the reflective film on the windows to see my blind spots. Some dude comes out and tells me my staring is making him uncomfortable. I told him I was not staring and could not see into the restaurant anyway. He still said it made him uncomfortable and went back in.

I wonder who's wife he was having lunch with?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting outside Jack in the box waiting for them to bring my double patty melt on sourdough with bacon out, as usual I am keeping an eye on my surroundings including using the reflective film on the windows to see my blind spots. Some dude comes out and tells me my staring is making him uncomfortable. I told him I was not staring and could not see into the restaurant anyway. He still said it made him uncomfortable and went back in.

Not mine....

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Should have told him that he was acting like beach and that made you uncomfortable.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was he open carrying? Hope you didn't invite him here.
Dude you are fixated on that. I would suggest getting a life but I am not sure that is possible for you. I have told a lot of people about OSA not just the couple I have seen open carrying. Back when I was selling brass I must have told a dozen or more about the site.

For the normal people out there, the Jack In A Box double patty melt on sourdough with bacon is a pretty decent burger for being fast food. Means they will probably only have it a short time.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude you are fixated on that. I would suggest getting a life but I am not sure that is possible for you. I have told a lot of people about OSA not just the couple I have seen open carrying. Back when I was selling brass I must have told a dozen or more about the site.

For the normal people out there, the Jack In A Box double patty melt on sourdough with bacon is a pretty decent burger for being fast food. Means they will probably only have it a short time.
Didn't you tell him you were kink/queen of eye bleach! Yes I spelled it correctly.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Now a days he might have been with someone's husband.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Find him again and we’ll see if there’s a bus available. The we could try the old fire drill
Bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom