I met a Kevin today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, when I saw the frozen Finnish weiners one, I thought there's no way it's about that....

Rick did not let me down. Well, he did.
I do not post pics of wieners, I leave that to beardking. At least I assume some of those he post have wieners.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No training at all which really shocked us when it started happening. The wife's dog will do it some times but she just starts whining a little. The Dalmatian would start staring at me and barking. Our Chihuahua would just wait until I hit the floor, lick my face, than pee on me. Weird dog.

Hmmm...

...perhaps the Chihuahua just knew of your penchant for posting eye-bleach photos and was retaliating for the rest of the OSA community?

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm...

...perhaps the Chihuahua just knew of your penchant for posting eye-bleach photos and was retaliating for the rest of the OSA community?
Yeah, there’s no tellin what that little sucker was privi too. Ya know there might have been a point where if he could’ve got out of the house he might have thrown himself in front of a vehicle. 🤣🤣

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, there’s no tellin what that little sucker was privi too. Ya know there might have been a point where if he could’ve got out of the house he might have thrown himself in front of a vehicle. 🤣🤣
Actually the little sucker loves me for some strange reason. Might have to do with him being abused by girls before we took him in. At first he would have nothing to do with women and was scared to death of them. Took him years to learn to trust my wife and at first he stayed glued to my side. He has gotten over most of that and he even likes ThaT Girl. But if he does not know you and he is sitting in my lap, you do not reach for me. He will try to bite you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom