I need a carport.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get quotes on having a carport built, attached to the house, something nice.
Wood or metal. Not sure which yet. We want wood but it might be more than we want to
spend. Does anyone know a company they would recommend in the OKC area?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you'll call Indaco metals in Shawnee they can fix you up with contractors near you, there's a good many they may suggest.. If you call ask for Russell.. Feel free to tell him Tim told you ask for him.. You know everything is up in price ?

xjer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you'll call Indaco metals in Shawnee they can fix you up with contractors near you, there's a good many they may suggest.. If you call ask for Russell.. Feel free to tell him Tim told you ask for him.. You know everything is up in price ?

I will give him a call. I know steel and scrap have been going up.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much all construction related materials are up, and labor likely is, too. Our church is scheduled to break ground on a new $3M addition that is about 8 months late, and I think the cost HAS gone up from the original bids. :(

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was buying 7/16 osb last year 9 bucks a sheet, now over 30 bucks a sheet..My exterior remodel is on hold until prices come down some, fingers crossed that happens before I kick..

xjer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was buying 7/16 osb last year 9 bucks a sheet, now over 30 bucks a sheet..My exterior remodel is on hold until prices come down some, fingers crossed that happens before I kick..

What do you think is driving the big price jump?

Latest posts

Top Bottom