I Need A Home For Another Dog...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a lot of JRTs and "timid" and "fear" don't enter their decision making process.
They are fearless. Mine attacked a Great Dane because it came into the yard. Attacked as in running under the dog and jumping to try and bite the belly of this animal that was 10 times bigger. Funniest thing watching the Great Dane duck walking down the road as it was trying to get away from the miniature terror.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just an update to close this out:

Lexi found a home down in central Texas with a couple who have a little boy JRT about the same age. We'd solved (for the most part) most of her issues and she was actually turning out to be a great little dog. A little more time and I'm sure she would've been. But she still demanded far too much time and energy that us geezers didn't really have.

Anyway, feedback from the couple that took her was very positive and they're actually having an argument with their parents (we delivered her to the parents to take to their adult kids) over who was going to keep her. Apparently the parents fell in love with her right away, and so did the kids once they got her. The husband takes the boy JRT to work at a construction company and he even gets his own reflective vest. He says he's already working on getting one for Lexi.

At any rate it's a happy ending for us and a happy beginning for Lexi and her new family.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just an update to close this out:

Lexi found a home down in central Texas with a couple who have a little boy JRT about the same age. We'd solved (for the most part) most of her issues and she was actually turning out to be a great little dog. A little more time and I'm sure she would've been. But she still demanded far too much time and energy that us geezers didn't really have.

Anyway, feedback from the couple that took her was very positive and they're actually having an argument with their parents (we delivered her to the parents to take to their adult kids) over who was going to keep her. Apparently the parents fell in love with her right away, and so did the kids once they got her. The husband takes the boy JRT to work at a construction company and he even gets his own reflective vest. He says he's already working on getting one for Lexi.

At any rate it's a happy ending for us and a happy beginning for Lexi and her new family.
Great Deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom