I need a local gun smith for a revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope I've not burned too many bridges, but I have an older tarus 38 special revolver, model 68. You may not agree, but this was a great gun and I loved it. Carried it when it was new because of it was easily concealed. Problem is the timing got off or the cylinder advance messed up, or something I tried to fix and couldn't. I even bought another one as parts as I though it was the advance arm causing the issue.
So, here's a picture of the gun. I haven't touched it in over 10 years but found it. Also have another one in pieces in a bag.
I live in the Southern part of the state 33 miles s/se of Ada. Oklahoma 40 miles north of Durant on 69/75. Normally I'd use the gunsmiting class at Murry State but with covid....it would be better to just find a local smith that would like to fix it.
Like I said, if someone would be nice enough to help me on this, it would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me with the name and number if you can. If not, thanks anyway.
Here's a couple of pics of the weapon.

Attachments

• Rossi 1.JPG
    Rossi 1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Rossi 2.JPG
    Rossi 2.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Rossi 3.JPG
    Rossi 3.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts