I need a new tv and I'm cheap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Start with slickdeals.net. If there is a bargain on a tv, it will be posted in the Hot Deals forum. Just search the forum. I bought a new 65” for $299 from Best Buy after finding it on slickdeals.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have internet for computer, Buy smart tv and an antenna and stream internet tv and over the air. Get rid of cable.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't complain about our various TVs. I have a Toshiba with Fire TV in my office and Fire Sticks on our main TV and bedroom TV (both Samsung).

camerom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting an inexpensive smart t.v. to stream movies and shows. A 40"-50" would be plenty big enough for me. I've just started looking online.

There seems to be a lot of choices available these days. Staying under $200 would be great and definitely under $300 max. I'm cheap but I like to get the best deal for the money.

I'm not up to date on all the new lingo and features. Do you guys have any suggestions on what to get or what to look for in a t.v. these days?

Thanks!
i have 50inh vizio smart tv if your interested

Latest posts

Top Bottom