I need a place to deer hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With an empty freezer, don't overlook the deer donation thread.
I went to that thread just now, and it was "closed for further replies"...I would love to find people willing take some meat, we have does that need thinned out but have problems finding people to take the meat locally...and we have limited freezer space ourselves

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to that thread just now, and it was "closed for further replies"...I would love to find people willing take some meat, we have does that need thinned out but have problems finding people to take the meat locally...and we have limited freezer space ourselves
Heck, I hunt all over Black Kettle and need an area that needs "thinned out". Feel free to PM me the nearest public land to your hunting spot.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hulah looks like a pumpkin patch opening weekend I have hunted it on thanksgiving day and seen a lot of deer with minimal pressure
Like Kaw. Any public land close to Kansas gets flooded with Kansas hunters because we rifle hunt during the rut, and Kansas doesn't open their season until ours closes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom