I need a place to deer hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve hunted public land my whole life. You’ve got to do a lot of scouting and be willing to walk way back in there where nobody else will. Wish I could give you better news but that’s how public is. But we’re also pretty fortunate here in Oklahoma to have a lot of public land to hunt. Good luck to you wherever you decide.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve hunted public land my whole life. You’ve got to do a lot of scouting and be willing to walk way back in there where nobody else will. Wish I could give you better news but that’s how public is. But we’re also pretty fortunate here in Oklahoma to have a lot of public land to hunt. Good luck to you wherever you decide.

My FIL alsways hunted public lands all his life. He finally got a buck in his last few times hunting. He loved to turkey hunt and would get one every year.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
me too .killed my first deer a mile and half in on the river. had so much adrenaline pumping think i drug it out in 30 minutes but i was 30 something years younger also

Latest posts

Top Bottom