I need a seat cushion for my wifey's car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
She bought herself a 2018 Subaru and every time we go on trips, it is my duty to drive the damn thing. I hate the nanny features and can turn them off but the seat cushions suck big time and my over 60 man ass has no fat left. I find myself getting cramps and losing circulation thereby having to stop and stretch a lot.

I have a gel seat pad but it doesn't breath well and swamp butt adds to the misery. Is there any product you guys sit on that helps with the pain? It is so bad I want to go out shopping for one. Imagine, me out shopping store to store. I just don't do that. I'm a hunter gatherer. I see what I want and buy it. I don't drive all over town wasting gas trying to find it 10 cents cheaper. If it's in front of me and I can afford it, it's mine. I do my shopping by comparing prices online or over the phone then decide.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a Man, and a 60 plus Man whose been taking Noassatall pills for years 😁🤣 I have no need for a stinkin cushion. 🤣🤣 but I wish you well in your endeavor to find a soft spot for your dairyair. 😁😁😁😁🤣

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom