I need a surveyor. And a pond digger for my new backyard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's in a 100 year flood plain. You can't alter the elevation by bringing in or removing earth. You can move it from one side of the property to the other.
you can not remove it from the property.
This is absolutely correct.
Parts of our gun range is built into the flood plain. We just had enough room to build a 300 yard range without permits.
Our original intention was to build a 400 yard range but the permits from the feds as well as the costs to have inspectors brought in to survey and determine if we would alter the natural flow of water was prohibitive.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if you got your pond figured out yet, but the USDA soil conservation office is a good resource. I believe every county in Oklahoma has one. I’m meeting with a guy from our local office this Friday about the location for a future pond and with help for eliminating Johnson grass. They also offer grants for different things. I’ve never taken advantage of any of the grant money, but the guys are usually pretty knowledgeable.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're getting closer
my first pond guy quit.
Took me a couple months to find another guy and he's been slow but doing good work
then fall rains have slowed them down a little bit

IMG_3926.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom