I need a techy iPhone guru

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s a problem with my phone. It’s been doing some weird stuff. Now that penn square is closed, so is the apple store. I do most of my email on my phone but needed to get on my PC at work and print something off. Now my phone wouldn’t take the new password I made. Trying to delete the account and reopen it on my phone. It keeps saying ‘session timed out’ or something like that. So now I have a deleted account and no way to recover it.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so you didn't know your password, created a new one from the PC and are now trying to update your phone with the new one, is that right?

Dumb question, have you restarted your phone and then tried? Sometimes it helps to start from a fresh restart to get things reset.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew the password but reset it thinking it would ‘help’ with the phone thing. The phone will not take the newly made password. Just says session timed out

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
next dumb question, does the new password work via pc or such at the moment? Making sure you 1) didn't goof and aren't remembering it right and/or it doesn't have some kind of verification requirement.

The other thought is that maybe there has been a system change somewhere and your server port settings on your phone have changed (i.e. you're timing out because you can't reach the server).

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I deleted the account on my phone and tried to reinstall it. My pc at home is down also. I’ll have to run back up to my office to check it out again.

OKBPS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I am not an Iphone person but a quick search online and I found these.

Your Session Has Timed Out
If you cannot register products with an error "Your Session Has Timed Out", you need to set up for your web browser to accept COOKIES. This error message has also been associated with Internet Explorer 9 use when registering on Avid.com.

"Your Session Has Timed Out" error is usually occurs when cookies for your browser is not enabled.
Please make sure that your internet browser accepts all cookies.
<Internet Explorer>
1.go to Tools>Internet Option>privacy window
2.move the slider for "internet zone setup "all way down
3.push apply and ok.

Deleting your account may have changed the settings on your browser, not sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom