I need help, again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Jonny and I are gonna go knock it out in the morning!
I've seen members helping members in one way or another several times like this since joining here and I have even been on the receiving end of the help a time or two......really a great bunch of folks on OSA !

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sted-E Ed-E and Jonny went above and beyond in true OSA fashion. I asked for help knocking down the back yard because it had gotten so far out of control and I could not do it for awhile. They mowed the back yard, the front yard, weed eated, blow off the porches. Then they hauled off the grass clippings and would not accept payment.

I feel blessed to be a part of this group and pray someday I can return all the kindness and help given to us by a very special group of people. One even brought his much better half!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
While you two worked did ol @RickN tell y’all about the year he saved Christmas, @Sted-E Ed-E and @Jonny ?

5BE5A110-ED31-406D-B31E-B1C804B21534.jpeg
5F6CCCC2-ED97-47C6-8E35-535DE4AF3B13.jpeg

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope ain’t heard that one yet! I will say mowing @RickN ’s lawn is still a better time than those “swimwear contests” he’s always hosting! 😂
Ya just had to go and open your mouth, didn’t ya?! 👎👎

You stirred him up and we’re all paying the price. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom