I need help! Snapper Zero turn lawn mower issue. Mice got wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mice have been into my wiring harness on my Snapper EZ lawn cruiser. It is a joystick zero turn model and I have spent weeks attempting to reconstruct the harness by extending the existing wires with solder and heat shrink after finding two different wiring diagrams on the internet and neither one worked made any sense to me. I shipped it to O'Conner's for repair.

They cannot get a wiring harness because they have been discontinued. They will not spend the time or effort to rewire it as I have attempted.

I searched the internet and thought I had found the harness from Sears. I paid for the harness and actually had a confirmation number and a shipping number. Two days later an email said ooops! We cancelled your order and refunded your money.

O'Conner's tech said he will get me the correct factory wiring diagram for the mower so I can rewire it.

I am going to have to pay to have it transported here and thought if any of you had the smarts to fix this I would have them ship it to you and pay you $100 to fix the harness. After the rewiring is done and the mower runs I will com and get it or have it shipped again.

That is more than what I paid for the harness that was refunded. Any takers?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes

photo_not_available.png

Wiring Harness
Part Number:7047041

Availability: Discontinued

This part is no longer available from the manufacturer.

No Longer Available:
Unfortunately, this part isn't available any more at eReplacementParts. This could be because:

• The manufacturer doesn't make this part any more
  • There are no substitute parts made by the manufacturer to replace this part
  • There is no longer any way for us to find this part and stock it in our warehouse

Latest posts

Top Bottom