I need help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some help in getting a sling mounted up to my Christmas present (i love my wife.) Id like the sling on the left side of the gun. Id rather not drill a hole the stock. I think the magpul qd clamp for the front but for the rear i need some ideas/help.
99c452f075d1a8e96d21f3d91ce4ff2f.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a sling mount on the bottom of the stock you may be able to use. Which shotgun is that.
Yea i saw that after i posted, im trying to keep it on the left side. Ive tried to carry with a sling on the bottom and cant get it to carry right.
Its a 870 atacs tactical i believe.

Sent via carrier pigeon

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea i saw that after i posted, im trying to keep it on the left side. Ive tried to carry with a sling on the bottom and cant get it to carry right.
Its a 870 atacs tactical i believe.

Sent via carrier pigeon
Are there screws in the buttplate you can use to rig a side-mount without damaging anything? Like a thin plate under the buttplate or something.

Just a thought. :drunk2:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They make those harness type field stock slings. If you decide to drill the hole impact weapons components or noveske makes a flush cup socket. Get the limited direction kind so the sling qd doesn't spin around.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make those harness type field stock slings. If you decide to drill the hole impact weapons components or noveske makes a flush cup socket. Get the limited direction kind so the sling qd doesn't spin around.
Yea ill have to look at those.
Id prefer to not drill the stock because i think its too pretty.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Latest posts

Top Bottom