I need more carburetors.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can totally relate, I'm a hoarder too. I have a large tub full of paint sprayers (HVLP and others) that I picked up at a sale a few years ago. I don't even paint, they were just cheap.

I also tend to go buy things (especially at yard sales) without checking to see if I already have one. This is how I wound up with 4 sheetrock saws, boxes of nails all over the place, 5 weedeaters, and 2 kids. Does anyone need a weedeater?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was cleaning more in the garage and found a Holley 4778-2
700 cfm Double pumper.
pretty clean really for being hidden for many years.
Also found 2 more Q jets.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I have actually done that ..it is tough as I like cereal in the morning and sometimes evenings and Love my milk.
Wife is always cooking deserts and they are super good.
If you actually try not to eat sugar foods or food made with flour or corn and avoid the other carbs you have a slim choice.

when i eat the flour made stuff like pizza or hamburger buns..yes buns not an issue with the guts of the burger..it makes me feel slower.

Heck I chased an armadillo and could not catch it.. that was the last straw.. wife is on her own.. I am eating meat and veggies.
You can keep the deserts.. man that is hard to quit.

As hard as carburetors :)

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awww hell! Are you saying a fella that can't catch an armadillo is overweight? Them suckers are fast as all get out and have like a 7' vertical!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No not saying that at all just saying my fat arse got out run by one.. never had that happen I was always able to catch them.

I felt heavy and slow as the dillo was putting distance between us and my buddy watching I shouted out fat boy runnin'!!!!!
Because that is what i felt like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom