I need moving boxes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My charcoal grill and my smoker have always been the last thing I load up and the first thing I unload when I move....you won't be thirsty and you'll be well fed at my home. If you need to sleep before you leave you can do that too.
Set the day< I am all in! :cool:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You know, it's seems I was talking last year on the forum about getting some land where I could shoot and maybe hunt if I got in good with my neighbors so I can go on their land too. Nearest neighbor is probably a half a mile away. Anyway I was talking about sitting around the campfire and shooting the breeze and Lasher said he wanted to come out and cook off pot of beans with me..... sorry to say I didn't get the spot soon enough damn it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Right after the first of the month, you could check around the dumpsters at apartment complexes. People moving in/out all the time.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You know, it's seems I was talking last year on the forum about getting some land where I could shoot and maybe hunt if I got in good with my neighbors so I can go on their land too. Nearest neighbor is probably a half a mile away. Anyway I was talking about sitting around the campfire and shooting the breeze and Lasher said he wanted to come out and cook off pot of beans with me..... sorry to say I didn't get the spot soon enough damn it.

I wished that could have happened . I would have liked to have had the pleasure of meeting him. I got in a couple chats with him about Muzak and his likes and mine were pretty much the same. I will keep his thread going of a Friday evening though:sunbath:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I have 40 or 50 boxes of all sizes....I never can make myself toss them away. You welcome to pick them up if you want to come to Mustang. I'm retired and home most of the time except tomorrow morning as I have a doctor appointment. It's suppose to be raining tomorrow so you might not want to pick them up then unless you have a van or covered bed in your truck.
Most excellent....PM inbound.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We moved about a year ago and couldn’t find enough good second hand boxes so we just went to Home Depot and bought the bulk of what we needed. For under $2 you can get some decent sized ones and since they are all the same size they stack well

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I rented two 10x20 units side by side. I don't know if that will be big enough but it's all they had left anywhere out here in my area....far eastern Oklahoma county in Harrah. There were 2 people waiting in line to take those if I didn't make it on time to pay when I reserved then. What's up with that? Why are the storage places so full? Anyhow I hope I can cramp all my stuff in those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom