I need moving boxes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I rented two 10x20 units side by side. I don't know if that will be big enough but it's all they had left anywhere out here in my area....far eastern Oklahoma county in Harrah. There were 2 people waiting in line to take those if I didn't make it on time to pay when I reserved then. What's up with that? Why are the storage places so full? Anyhow I hope I can cramp all my stuff in those.

I have an 18 ft trailer and a pickup if you need em and a driver! :cool:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I have an 18 ft trailer and a pickup if you need em and a driver! :cool:
Your very kind, I only have to move my stuff about 2 1/2 or 3 miles...I'll let you know if I get down and cant finish it up. I've got my pickup and and 12ft trailer that has 2ft sides on it but I'm going from this big house to a 786 sq ft house that was built in 1918. Gonna live in it til I get a house on the property.
I may be crazy...
but it keeps me from going insane.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I rented two 10x20 units side by side. I don't know if that will be big enough but it's all they had left anywhere out here in my area....far eastern Oklahoma county in Harrah. There were 2 people waiting in line to take those if I didn't make it on time to pay when I reserved then. What's up with that? Why are the storage places so full? Anyhow I hope I can cramp all my stuff in those.
consider getting insurance on them. a lot of storage units get broken into

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
FYI, if you need boxes Uhaul sells them by the bundle and the price isn't terrible. I just bought a bundle of 25 small for $21.40 tax included. They are good boxes too. Don't but their tape, it sucks, get box tape at Walmart or Amazon.

ETA: Only the Uhaul service centers sell bundles as best as I could tell in my hurry to get packed up. 60th (south) and I35 in OKC.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Oh heck, didn't think of that. I better check with the front desk tomorrow. Thanks
I've done work for a couple of mini storage facilities and they all seem to have their ebbs and flows on theft. If your putting a chunk of your life inside it is well worth the cost. Also, the place you get your homeowners insurance is probably a good place to get a policy from.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Your very kind, I only have to move my stuff about 2 1/2 or 3 miles...I'll let you know if I get down and cant finish it up. I've got my pickup and and 12ft trailer that has 2ft sides on it but I'm going from this big house to a 786 sq ft house that was built in 1918. Gonna live in it til I get a house on the property.
I may be crazy...
but it keeps me from going insane.

Let me know when the moving date is and I'll come help yer narrow behind load them boxes up. I have a Ford Ranger Pick-Up with a 5 ft bed, but it will be of some help. As long as we have adult supervision, and limited access to alcohol, we can get 'er done!

Latest posts

Top Bottom