I need moving boxes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Good people I'm in need of moving boxes. I'm trying to get my home packed up and most of it put in storage so I can get it listed on the market. I'm on the east side of the City and could really use them if anyone has some. I will gladly come and pick them up. Thank you for your time.
My .02; buy a ton of those black 32gal containers with yellow lids. Lowe’s has them for 10$. Use them and then sell em for $8 each on marketplace when you’re done with them. We bought 40-50 for our move and did the same. So much easier faster and compact to store

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
My .02; buy a ton of those black 32gal containers with yellow lids. Lowe’s has them for 10$. Use them and then sell em for $8 each on marketplace when you’re done with them. We bought 40-50 for our move and did the same. So much easier faster and compact to store
I bought 20 or so Rubbermaid tubs from Wally World. Not only did they help in the move but they will help organize stuff that had been tossed and piled for years at the new place.
Rocky, say the word and if I’m available that day I’ll bring the pickup.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Your .02 is always worth a million bucks to me....

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Let me know when the moving date is and I'll come help yer narrow behind load them boxes up. I have a Ford Ranger Pick-Up with a 5 ft bed, but it will be of some help. As long as we have adult supervision, and limited access to alcohol, we can get 'er done!

I bought 20 or so Rubbermaid tubs from Wally World. Not only did they help in the move but they will help organize stuff that had been tossed and piled for years at the new place.
Rocky, say the word and if I’m available that day I’ll bring the pickup.
I sure appreciate it fellas. If I get in a bind and the deadline is fast approaching I'll be in touch.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Why I'll have you know.....yeah, probably right.
What's the name of that moving company?
2 guys and a big truck?
So far we got them beat with 6 guys, 6 pickups and 2 trailers.
Thanks to all.
I'll be in touch if needed...from a hospital bed maybe but I'll be in touch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom