I need some new guttering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an installer? What can I expect as far as cost per foot?
I need it across the front and rear of the house only I'm thinking unless it's more affordable than I'm aware of, then I may do the sides also.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I used Ernie Willis, Seamless Guttering at 405-620-4100, for some new gutters on my home and shop. Excellent work, priced right, quick response. I would certainly use them again if I needed additional work.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looking at about $5.50-6.00 a foot, guy I used moved out of state, pretty easy work so any contractor will prolly do the job right.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I used Ernie Willis, Seamless Guttering at 405-620-4100, for some new gutters on my home and shop. Excellent work, priced right, quick response. I would certainly use them again if I needed additional work.
Do u remember what cost was? (Approximately)

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I thought I could find the invoice, but not today. I had three estimates, and his was not only the lowest, he was recommended by two friends of mine. If I find the numbers this evening, I'll get that back to you.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a guy that put a roof on about 7 years ago do our gutters, since they were totaled by hail also. He had a friends company do it and it’s been total crap after a few months even. Not one run on my house is decently holding up.
Point is, there are folks putting up very cheap thin, crappy gutters. I’d want to see the exact gutters I’m getting already on another house.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some guy with "Gutterman" tattooed on him did mine a few years back and so far so good. But got some hail damage so they'll have to be replaced. My roofer sent him , Sycamore Roofing in Choctaw-Trent Smith.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an installer? What can I expect as far as cost per foot?
I need it across the front and rear of the house only I'm thinking unless it's more affordable than I'm aware of, then I may do the sides also.
I used Extreme roofing solutions here in Shawnee. They use an outside company that did an amazing job in my house. They installed seemless guttering and I couldn’t be happier. It was $1200 for my whole house. And that includes ripping down the old guttering. If you want call David James at 405-503-5533.

Latest posts

Top Bottom