I need some Prayers please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this. Been dealing with a family funeral and still dealing with dementia for my FIL. Glad your Mom is doing better. Sending prayers.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you thank you everyone for your prayers!!
Mom is in a regular hospital room. Breathing on her own. Passed the swallow test. Was eating and drinking. Her voice is getting stronger. Doctor anticipates another three - four days if she continues on course.
She’ll continue on course as long as you tell her you and God will be right up ahead with a bottle of water cheering her on with us in the background. Praise God.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long story short, writing as events took place not by importance.

Cat has been sick and on meds, she is not responding to meds. So went to the veterinarian yesterday and was told I need to make a decision by Friday (tomorrow when to put the cat down). That they will put her on steroids at an amino suppressive level, and it's the last hail Mary to see if she responds.

As I was dropping off the cat I received a call saying my Mom had a massive heart attack. Luckily she was at the hospital for a colonoscopy and it happened. They administered CPR and put her in the ICU on a ventilator and 100% oxygen. She was responding yesterday to us talking by nodding her head yes, and no, and faintly squeezing our hands. She has a weak heart but no blockages and no plaque. This was yesterday.

Mom today was more alert but they sedated her to keep her from pulling tubes and such out as she was trying to talk. They are also weening her off oxygen. She went from 100% to 65% today.

All of this and I started a new job last week 3/21 I work remotely from home. I asked my boss for some flexibility so I can go see my mom in the ICU. Her response was " since you are relatively new your flexibility is hindered. You need to be available to shadow (name taken out) when the work is happening. We can try and be as flexible as possible as this is part of your onboarding to a new position.

Anyways please pray or send positive vibes for my Mom, the Cat, and my patients and new job.

Thank you
Prayers for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom