I need some Prayers please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, update on the cat. She has FIP and will die. She is on an amino suppressive level of steroids which is not sustainable. It's simply to buy more time. We will gauge how long and what is appropriate as we do not want her to suffer, nor do we want to put her down too early. She has been my support animal....I don't bring her to stores and such but we take her on trips, and she has been a blessing to my family and myself.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the cat and your boss, but it sounds like your mom is getting better so that’s good.

I’d tell the boss to shove it. But if you can’t just hold out for when they are in a bind and need you but you don’t have to be on the clock. Then tell them “sorry can’t help you, prior commitments”

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you mean TRidiot? The bikini’ed woman at the range? ;)

Sorry to hear about the cat and your boss, but it sounds like your mom is getting better so that’s good.

I’d tell the boss to shove it. But if you can’t just hold out for when they are in a bind and need you but you don’t have to be on the clock. Then tell them “sorry can’t help you, prior commitments”
I am allot like this way of thinking.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for strength comfort and stamina Sir. Our prayers and moans do not fall on deaf ears of the Most High God.

Latest posts

Top Bottom