• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy I need some tires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hey folks I picked up a ford Bronco from another member on here the other night and it is going to be a wrenching project for my daughter and I. While there's alot to be addressed I severely need some tires for it. Eventually it will be lifted with 35s, but for now I'm looking for some 31x10.5 15 up to 33 12.5 15s to putt around with until then. If anyone has some take offs or knows of someone/somewhere that has some at a reasonable(cheap) price I would appreciate a heads up. Many thanks.

IMG_20201229_073552.jpg
IMG_20201228_191757.jpg

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
You might want to call Discount Tires. I got some really good used ones from them cheap.

I called some of the mom And pop shops locally for takeoffs, but will try them also thanks.

Tire Rack on the web has good prices. I've bought three sets of tires this year. I found out running a set 15 years is too long.

I will probably use them when I get long term tires, but I'm looking to spend less than new prices for some temp tires.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Check Easleys on 71st

Thanks will do.

An "O.J." Bronco! Nice!

How far are you willing to travel to get the tires?

I can check around but I think you're a ways off from here.

I would like to keep it between Tahlequah to Tulsa, and lake Eufaula to Pryor. Unless it's a darn nice set for next to nothing, but I'm not asking for freebies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom