I need something from Home Depot in OKC, if anyone is making the trip.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we've gotten some new ceiling fans, and I'd like to get 3 more to match (we bought 5 yesterday in Owasso). I don't want to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back if I can avoid it, but Home Depot won't ship from store and wont ship TO a store and none of the Tulsa stores apparently have the model I need.

So I was wondering if anyone might be willing to pick them up if you happen to be making a trip from OKC to Tulsa. It's not a big deal, not a YUUUUGE problem for me, but I thought I could spot someone a few bucks or a box or two of plinking ammo or something if they could save me the trip or whatever. I got plenty of ammo sitting around at the moment.

This is the exact fan we're looking for, the 44" Ashby Park in brushed nickel. Like I said, we already bought 5 yesterday (4 in 52", 1 in 44"), so we're hoping not to have to go with something else. We bought them KNOWING we might have trouble getting them, and I know I can return them if I find something else that will work for us, but I really want to match all the fans in my house, since we're replacing them all.

So, if anyone happens to already be making a trip, and doesn't mind stopping off at HD in OKC (north store, on NW 59th has 3 in stock, the other stores look like they only have one each and I don't want to ask someone to make multiple stops, etc), I could try to meet you one evening down in Tulsa to pick them up.

Just throwing it out there. Thanks, folks.

P.S. - I don't mind actually buying them online and setting it up for pickup, I think they'll even bring it to you in your vehicle in the parking lot, I just don't know if it would present a problem showing up for pickup with only the confirmation email or whathaveyou, not the actual credit card used for purchase.

Now that I think about it, PayPal is a payment option, so if that were the case, they wouldn't have access to the card number anyways, only the email address and name on the account, and I could easily provide someone with a forwarded copy of the proof of purchase.

Anyways, just a thought. Thanks for looking.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you need is a print out of the email that says it's ready for pickup. Do it all the time with both Lowes and HD. Too bad you couldn't find them at Lowes, pretty sure they will ship to home and between stores.

Latest posts

Top Bottom