I need to donate two truckloads of garage sale leftovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mistyped. I meant a deductible if there was hail damage to one of the cars because the garage was full of donatables. I don't itemize taxes and wouldn't want that kind of receipt. I see how the first unedited post sounded kinda crappy
I thought you mean the deductible of having a wreck in the upcoming bad weather... :D

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Goodwill is run by leftists, Salvation army isn't. When I found myself in the same situation years ago, a friend told me about a church that would come get it all so I went that route and they came to me. I don't remember the name of the church, but I bet you could call a few in your area and ask. Even if they took part of it, it could go directly to the people that need it most.
Oh hell, left/right.....it don't make a damn bit of difference when people are in need. JMO

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brother I use goodwill, it’s simple, regardless what folks say, they support impoverished folks and developmentally disabled. They also employ plenty of regular folks. Yukon has an easy spot around back to drop off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh hell, left/right.....it don't make a damn bit of difference when people are in need. JMO

SA is the only one that actually spends the least on "administrative budget", whereas the others operate like the Clinton foundation including the goodwill...they may be grifters; that was my point.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was told that the clothing pantry in town has closed. @tRidiot may be taking everything viable for caribbean refugees. That's a good chunk of the stuff gone and maybe I can wedge the rest in the corner until I can get around to it

Latest posts

Top Bottom