I Never Thought It would Happen In The U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Dems Push Religion Persecution as Major Platforms1 or so
I remember in grade school we used to sing Christmas Carols and we had a Christmas play-no one complained. Then in 1962 or so, prayer was declared unConstitutional-thanks to Madalyn Murray O’Hair- in public schools and it ceased-no one complained. Now the Democrat candidates of today are wanting to do away with church schools-shut down Catholic schools because they discriminate. If people would subscribe or adhere to the Ten Commandments or even "Do unto others"-they don't have to be religious or even be a Christian-this would be a better nation and be safer for all. I never thought a presidential candidate would attempt to garner votes by eliminating religion-note they aren''t suggesting that they'll shut down mosques until later and they are a major source of discrimination in the world. Just my observations of the evening. Guess who will be president in 2020. Vote!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beto will shut down churches tax free base if they oppose abortion or anything else the dims want to shut them down for.

Countries across the world are putting restrictions on religious tax exemptions. Only allowing exemptions for property where gathering worship takes place. No longer exempt for "church owned" homes, vehicles other than bus/van, planes, boats, etc... I know it's off topic, but thought it was interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom