I plan on listing my guns for sale next month.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with your surgery hope it works out for you whatever your procedure is. Thanks for letting me shoot a few of your pistols at the eat and shoot
Gods speed to you

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with your surgery hope it works out for you whatever your procedure is. Thanks for letting me shoot a few of your pistols at the eat and shoot
Gods speed to you
Yea I would like a few details on the surgery so I can set up a GoFundMe page. It is always netter when someone else sets it up and I would even join Twitter, Instagram to get the word out. I can already share it on FB and MeWe.

Themillz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a final surgery that will be very cool if it's approved. I'll be the first and only the 6th in the US to have the proceedure and I think it's neat as heck.
It may not work, they may not approve it or my insurance may not cover it. But they might. If the insurance won't cover the cost, it's a no go. I won't put my wife in poverty because I think it would be cool to have my name in a medical book as the first.
Anyway, lot of if's during the surgery, so it's time to let go of a few. I have others that I have already decided who they will go to. Most are related and a couple are just people that mean a lot to me and will appreciate them as heirlooms.
Sounds silly but I just want what they are worth before then next run on guns and ammo starts soon. I don't want to be a part of that triple the price thing. Just ain't me.
PS. Please don't bug me about this. I'll get them up when I feel better and it has to be an Oklahoma sale. You'll have to come get'em. Not to be an ass, I don't think I'll have any problem selling them so if anyone gets pushy, I'll just not sell it to them regardless of what they offer. Who needs the stress.
Each will have a picture and some info. I'll also show any warts or scars..ha. Some will have the ammo I have to go with them as I'll have no use for it, such as the AK.
I'll need to get with the moderators to find out how to list these without violating rules. I still have two strikes on my record......Ha again. Anyway, I just want to do it right.
Sounds good. They will go to good hands if sold around here. For the most part anyway. 😉 Wish you the best of luck.

bsd230

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are your concerns as far as listing them goes that you need to be concerned with the moderators? I have never had any issues with them when it comes to selling them. I would say that unfortunately hasn't been an issue over the last few years. I usually post them on here and armslist and they always sell on armslist. I can't remember the last time I sold a gun that I posted exclusively on here, but I know it has been at least 5 years or more. Not sure if the traffic has dropped off or what. I do know that the guns I have posted generally didn't get a lot of traffic with only getting a few views a day. Anything I've sold on armslist sells within a couple of days. I wish they went that quick on here because I like this site and the people on it better than armslist, but you have to put them where they sell.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are your concerns as far as listing them goes that you need to be concerned with the moderators? I have never had any issues with them when it comes to selling them. I would say that unfortunately hasn't been an issue over the last few years. I usually post them on here and armslist and they always sell on armslist. I can't remember the last time I sold a gun that I posted exclusively on here, but I know it has been at least 5 years or more. Not sure if the traffic has dropped off or what. I do know that the guns I have posted generally didn't get a lot of traffic with only getting a few views a day. Anything I've sold on armslist sells within a couple of days. I wish they went that quick on here because I like this site and the people on it better than armslist, but you have to put them where they sell.
I'll try armslist. Never sold anything on line before. Thanks

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really doubt that you'll want to deal with most of the people on Armslist.

I sure wouldn't recommend it.
Ha. I think you may be right. I've never used them and started the process of registering and listing and it was a hassle, so I planned to put them up today but now.....not sure. The Kimber got sold this morning. I was sure it would go quickly. It's a great price and with a couple of Wilson Combats thrown in. Not sure if it's worth putting the Springfield up on Armslist but I'll give it a couple more days on OSA and see. It's a great deal as well.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never owned a Kimber Steelman. I tell ya though if I did I believe it would of been that one. I'm coming down to the wire on this move we're making so gotta pass on great guns for a while.
You and yours are in my prayers.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never owned a Kimber Steelman. I tell ya though if I did I believe it would of been that one. I'm coming down to the wire on this move we're making so gotta pass on great guns for a while.
You and yours are in my prayers.
I fell in love with one just like mine when Hello Steve (my shooting buddy) got one. So I ordered mine (exactly like his in every way...ha) the next day. The first shots were on target. Man that thing shot good and felt good. I needed a 45 because we competed with each other with bowling pin shoots and the 45 knocked them down better than a 9mm. Not sure why other that mass. Loved taking it to one of the indoor ranges and set target at 15 yds and tear a tennis ball sized hole in the bullseye. Then move out to 25 yds and see what I could do. That gun never disappointed me. I hated to let it go but I gave the buyer a good deal. Those guns are expensive. Particularly with the TFS and crimson trace laser (which I hate and took off the first day). With the 45 being subsonic, I shot with a suppressor and other than the slide noise, it was quiet.
Had to make a decision between the FNX tactical 45 and this Kimber. The thing that pushed it over was the optic on the FNX. I had wanted an FNX for a very long time. With the Holosun 507 C shake to wake 2moa red dot (but I use the green) it was the one I'd keep. Too many guns and I don't need multiple matching cals. Not now anyway. I've got some expenses that will be coming up and I don't like owning money. Funny. If I was on Welfare, my experimental surgery would be free. Since I've worked since I was 8, we would have to sell everything we own and spend it before we would be eligible. It's an odd world. Ha.
So this was day one and the Kimber will be gone tomorrow. Sadly, I think the Springfield will go soon as well. I kicked in a couple of Wilson Combat extended mags on the Kimber and will put a couple of wilson mags with the Springfield. I think I'm making very fair deals. I could get more but I'm not that guy. At least I hope not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom