I plan on listing my guns for sale next month.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Kimber is sold. I'll take a picture of the Springfield Range officer operator by itself to stop any confusion. Sorry to all the folks that called but I already made the deal and I don't break deals no matter how much you offer. I'm good with the sale and it's a good man I made the deal with. I do appreciate all the nice things that were said by email and phone. You folks are good people.
I started to use Armslist (I think that's what was mentioned by a member) but the Kimber was gone before I could finish. Would prefer to sell my stuff here first and if I can't, I'll go to a third party. I think a run on guns is starting again but I'm not going to be one of those guys that take it too far. I think I'm putting a fair price on whatever I sell. I try to think if I was wanting a gun that I was selling, would that be an honest price. I do my best.
Thinking about putting up an AK now to go along with the Springfield but Dang it's hard to let good guns go. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
Blessings to all and again thanks for the response on the Kimber.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Kimber is sold. I'll take a picture of the Springfield Range officer operator by itself to stop any confusion. Sorry to all the folks that called but I already made the deal and I don't break deals no matter how much you offer. I'm good with the sale and it's a good man I made the deal with. I do appreciate all the nice things that were said by email and phone. You folks are good people.
I started to use Armslist (I think that's what was mentioned by a member) but the Kimber was gone before I could finish. Would prefer to sell my stuff here first and if I can't, I'll go to a third party. I think a run on guns is starting again but I'm not going to be one of those guys that take it too far. I think I'm putting a fair price on whatever I sell. I try to think if I was wanting a gun that I was selling, would that be an honest price. I do my best.
Thinking about putting up an AK now to go along with the Springfield but Dang it's hard to let good guns go. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
Blessings to all and again thanks for the response on the Kimber.
I already have a Springfield to 9mm.
, or I’d have called dibs on yours. It was at the ens too.,

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already have a Springfield to 9mm.
, or I’d have called dibs on yours. It was at the ens too.,
Cool. This is my first time selling any guns on line, If I'm doing something wrong let me know. I know there are rules for members posting things for sale and I really don't want to get a strike. Also, if I'm putting too much information, let me know. I tend to go on and on about things.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Cool. This is my first time selling any guns on line, If I'm doing something wrong let me know. I know there are rules for members posting things for sale and I really don't want to get a strike. Also, if I'm putting too much information, let me know. I tend to go on and on about things.
you're doing great. i stink up the site and they tolerate me! :)

so uh, if you aren't selling it, you might as well at least give us some information on that ak? ^_^

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean about the FNX45. I bought one recently from another member here. If I could only own one pistol it'd be between the FNX45 and the Walther PPQ and a very tough decision.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you're doing great. i stink up the site and they tolerate me! :)

so uh, if you aren't selling it, you might as well at least give us some information on that ak? ^_^
It's a WASR 10 that I got a while back. Sights are not canted and runs like a scalded dog. I put a video of it on you tube a few years back. When I first got it, I checked for any milling marks or issues and she was mean and clean. I tore her down and cleaned with break cleaner. Has the chrome throat in the bore. After cleaning I prewarmed the part to 200 degrees and also warm the rattle can. Turn oven up to 350 or you can do 250 degrees. Either one. I've done both and no difference I can tell.
Use oven cured paint or Dura bake will work. find a way to hang your part in the oven before you start anything. It's going to have to hang there twice so find a good configuration that will work outside when your applying the paint. Hang and get a nice even layer of paint on the parts. Don't over spray and get runs. When you're done, hang the piece or pieces in the oven that's now preheated to 350 degrees. Temp will drop a bit from all the time you spent forgetting how to hang it....ha, but you'll find it so let it set in the oven for an hour at 350. When it's done, take it out and let it set till it cools off completely then repeat the process above for a second coat. I also got rid of the furniture and replaced with ATI everything. Gotta have that bling thing

Then she will shine like a new penny so go shoot some of that cheap russian ammo.

Attachments

• AK 47 2.JPG
    AK 47 2.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 53

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean about the FNX45. I bought one recently from another member here. If I could only own one pistol it'd be between the FNX45 and the Walther PPQ and a very tough decision.

Yep, I shot his FNX45 at the ENS. That was a sweet pistol! Must've even had some voodoo magic on it because it certainly made me shoot better!!

:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom