I propose a trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawgfan88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about the SEC trades Missouri back to the Big XII for West Virginia? It makes perfect sense. Mizzou can rekindle old lost rivalries it has failed to replace in the SEC. while West Virginia in the SEC makes both cultural and geographic sense. Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Kentucky seem like natural rivalries. And less travel all around? What do my Big XII brethren say?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really sorry @Dawgfan88. I am a sports fan. The universities, NCAA, BIG 12, BIG 10, et. al. lawyers and insurance companies directed them to take the path of least resistance and pay these groups off to keep from having riots and demonstrations against them.

It's a financial decision that they made and in their spineless action, they alienated thousands of alumni and fans all over the United (divided) States. I'm sick to my stomach over it. My cousin is a big conservative too but he continues to watch games then calls me to discuss the plays. I call him a hypocrite supporting the colleges by watching and remind him I'm not watching therefore I don't discuss them. It's strained our relationship.

Believe me it's really tough flipping through the channels and seeing my favorite team playing and I have to change the channel because of my personal principles. It really hurts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom