I really hope this gets voted in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm Irish-American, still waiting for my reparations from the UK for all that potato famine nonsense.

While we're at it, the Norwegians owe me money for that whole viking conquest thing, when my people were forced out of England by the vikings.....imagine the interest accrued on that one, since 1066....

Is it just black people that get the award, or only black people who were direct descendants of slavery....Lots of slave-rape back in the day, what's the percentage cutoff? are some >1% African-American white dudes gonna get some? Plenty of modern day immigrants from africa who've immigrated here since slavery ended in 1865....
What happens when u get ur millions from the .gov for the whole slavery thing, then you blow it all on booze, hookers or whatever, as tends to happen when people get large sums of cash unexpectedly... Will your progeny not be entitled to more monies from the .gov since daddy blew it all? Does that settle the issue forever-and-ever or a few decades from now will descendants of horrific past crimes want more money?

No amount of reparation money is worth it for the descendants of black people....it will only embitter white people, and devalue their own success....Now everytime somebody sees a successful black person, they will assume it's because of the slavery reparations...it will breed resentment and drive a wedge between racial groups by selecting them out for special treatment....it will actually make their lives worse, not better.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm Irish-American, still waiting for my reparations from the UK for all that potato famine nonsense.

While we're at it, the Norwegians owe me money for that whole viking conquest thing, when my people were forced out of England by the vikings.....imagine the interest accrued on that one, since 1066....

Is it just black people that get the award, or only black people who were direct descendants of slavery....Lots of slave-rape back in the day, what's the percentage cutoff? are some >1% African-American white dudes gonna get some? Plenty of modern day immigrants from africa who've immigrated here since slavery ended in 1865....
What happens when u get ur millions from the .gov for the whole slavery thing, then you blow it all on booze, hookers or whatever, as tends to happen when people get large sums of cash unexpectedly... Will your progeny not be entitled to more monies from the .gov since daddy blew it all? Does that settle the issue forever-and-ever or a few decades from now will descendants of horrific past crimes want more money?

No amount of reparation money is worth it for the descendants of black people....it will only embitter white people, and devalue their own success....Now everytime somebody sees a successful black person, they will assume it's because of the slavery reparations...it will breed resentment and drive a wedge between racial groups by selecting them out for special treatment....it will actually make their lives worse, not better.
I agree, but try to tell them that. I learned a long time ago that people live in and live like they want to live in and live like. It is a conscious choice people make to continue the squalor or recreate the life they had in the new houses.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I agree, but try to tell them that. I learned a long time ago that people live in and live like they want to live in and live like. It is a conscious choice people make to continue the squalor or recreate the life they had in the new houses.
Yup, you don't have to look any further than the gov't housing projects in NYC and Chicago.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's way better than my reparations plan:
E2Hjz36XsAY17c6.jpg

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...it will breed resentment and drive a wedge between racial groups by selecting them out for special treatment....it will actually make their lives worse, not better.
I think the wedge is the main reason it's being pitched. It gins up divisions and the lower level woke dips**ts get to feel good talking about it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sales of DNA kits and tickets to SF are rising as we speak lol. I have a neighbor down the road who is 6'4" and 320, looks like his name should be Magnus ver Magnuson from Sweden, blond headed, blue eyes and skin one shade lighter than an a true albino. Him and his wife adopted a 13yo african American girl a few years ago, she is fairly light skinned though, but still obviously african American. The whole family did a DNA test, mostly for her trying to find out some of her history and family history. Turns out my ultra white, white, white friend is way more african American than she is lmoa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom