I really hope this gets voted in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....they will spend it all in less then a year, expensive cars, cruises, dice games, bad investments, lawyers...

then want more.

and the democrats will agree and give it to them...

it will never end.

till someone says ...No, grow up
It's called the trickle up. Give a million each to the poor and it will eventually trickle backup to the rich that form these businesses while they remain at their lower social economic levels.
Always has been that way and always will be that way.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should they not have to pay the decedents of the slave owners for room and board out of that - of-course at today's value with interest and all of however they figured to come up to the 5M too. I mean, there should be some math they can show for that dollar figure.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sales of DNA kits and tickets to SF are rising as we speak lol. I have a neighbor down the road who is 6'4" and 320, looks like his name should be Magnus ver Magnuson from Sweden, blond headed, blue eyes and skin one shade lighter than an a true albino. Him and his wife adopted a 13yo african American girl a few years ago, she is fairly light skinned though, but still obviously african American. The whole family did a DNA test, mostly for her trying to find out some of her history and family history. Turns out my ultra white, white, white friend is way more african American than she is lmoa.
I thought about doing a DNA test, but my smart ass wife, ask how many unknown kids do you have running around? This kinda got me to wondering the same thing. I guess this, and worse happen quite a bit? The DNA site had a warning, something like, BEWARE, YOU COULD FIND MORE THAN YOU WANT TO KNOW? I just was intrested where my ansesters came from mostly, but now, I think I'll wait and let some other family member do it first!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about doing a DNA test, but my smart ass wife, ask how many unknown kids do you have running around? This kinda got me to wondering the same thing. I guess this, and worse happen quite a bit? The DNA site had a warning, something like, BEWARE, YOU COULD FIND MORE THAN YOU WANT TO KNOW? I just was intrested where my ansesters came from mostly, but now, I think I'll wait and let some other family member do it first!
And when they do they may find a niece or nephew directly linked. My sister did this and I about had a heart attack. Forgot about my half brother. It was his... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom