I really hope this gets voted in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....they will spend it all in less then a year, expensive cars, cruises, dice games, bad investments, lawyers...

then want more.

and the democrats will agree and give it to them...

it will never end.

till someone says ...No, grow up
Key words... they will want more. Its ALWAYS the same with the left. Give an INCH on ANYTHING. And they will PUSH for a mile.... then ten, hundred etc....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no trouble with the link, but to your question, it's just SF for now.

Yes, for now. However, the state of CA is also looking into reparations.

I don't think that it will work for many reasons. 1. They can't afford it for long. 2. Most blacks probably won't be eligible. 3. They are even considering payments to those "incarcerated for the failed 'war on drugs.'"

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. Provide absolute proof that you are the direct (no break in leniagee) descendant of an American slave after the revolutionary war.

No American citizen living has owned slaves , this is absurdity . If those idiots want to pay for something they didn't do or their great great grand parents didn't do then by all means. Don't come to me though with this nonsense because I will object on that point and want to opt out .

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all for it. Under one condition. They can never, ever, EVER AGAIN, mention race, claim discrimination, or BLM or ANTIFA or any other racially motivated ideology. They can never again get offended if the N word gets used even accidentally and they can never use the N word. The MSM in SF can never claim racial bias or discrimination in their publications or airwaves.

You hear me, NEVER!

Last edited:

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all for it. Under one condition. They can never, ever, EVER AGAIN, mention race, claim discrimination, or BLM or ANTIFA or any other racially motivated ideology. They can never again get offended if the N word gets used even accidentally and they can never use the N word. The MSM in SF can never claim racial bias or discrimination in their publications or airwaves.

You hear me, NEVER!
Double it and we've got a deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom