I Retired today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to do some road trips but fuel prices tell me I should wait lol.
I want to visit Montana and surrounding areas again with a buddy of mine who's never been.
We did 13 states last year. If you're waiting on fuel prices, You might miss out altogether.
Do what you can when younger in retirement. When you get older you will regret not following that advice because you might not be able.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beartooth pass is the most desirable I want to see again. I've seen most all of them other than the one you mentioned but go to Red lodge MT in about Aug. and head up. its most beautiful.
Lolo was really incredible during the spring snow melt. There are a lot of rivers/creeks that run along the pass so you get to watch kayakers hauling tail down the turbulent melt waters as you wind up and down the pass.

pistolpete95

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoy. Letting go of all my work knowledge was an adjustment. Just ‘archived’ it and pull something out every so often. But on the other hand every day is Saturday.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My boss is about to retire . . . so they're dumping all of his stuff in my lap until he's replaced. I've talked with him and a couple of others and decided to put my retirement packet together as well. Hoping to do so on May 1, 2023 and then come back in another position. I see no benefit in waiting another couple of years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom