i sent this letter my sheriff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed…I am not a fan of the constitutional carry. I feel that if you are allowed to carry a firearm, there should be a mandatory license to do so. If people are required to go through the process of licensing, then at the very least, you know they will understand that your finger is your primary safety, and the end with the hole is the hot end.

Yep, freedom is dangerous and scary. Perhaps you should be locked away since you don’t like it? Or, maybe you should have to buy a license and pass a background check to buy a ribeye? They’re dangerously good and full of fat and protein.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, freedom is dangerous and scary. Perhaps you should be locked away since you don’t like it? Or, maybe you should have to buy a license and pass a background check to buy a ribeye? They’re dangerously good and full of fat and protein.
Hmm, hard to tell if you are agreeing with me, or being sarcastic…lol

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this is off topic I apologize. But the story states,

"Troyke then armed himself with an AR-15 and ran towards the town square. A bystander, John Hurley, 40, drew a handgun and shot Troyke dead.
Hurley picked up Troyke’s weapon. The Arvada police chief, Link Strate, said what happened next was “tragic”."

Is there a reason for Hurley to pick up Troyke's AR? And then be holding it when other officers arrived? I'm not sure of procedure, but wouldn't it be better to just kick the weapon out of reach if you didn't know the person was dead or not.
Thats what I'm getting at. It's a tough situation to judge, adrenaline is flowing etc.....

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed…I am not a fan of the constitutional carry. I feel that if you are allowed to carry a firearm, there should be a mandatory license to do so. If people are required to go through the process of licensing, then at the very least, you know they will understand that your finger is your primary safety, and the end with the hole is the hot end.
I feel the same way when it comes to voting. There should be some form of training and a questionnaire to see if people are smart enough to vote responsibly.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but, I’m not afraid of likeminded folks, like most of us, firearms enthusiasts carrying without licenses. It’s the others I worry about lol.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I for certainly damned sure ain’t agreeing with you. I wasn’t kidding at all. Either you like freedom or you don’t. Your choice.
It always blows my mind when people worry so much about what others do and say. I’ve never understood people who want to intentionally troll the internet, and just want to be an *******. If you don’t like what someone says, move on, that’s what grownups do. That’s the problem today, too many liberals out there who want to force others to think like they do.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It always blows my mind when people worry so much about what others do and say. I’ve never understood people who want to intentionally troll the internet, and just want to be an *******. If you don’t like what someone says, move on, that’s what grownups do. That’s the problem today, too many liberals out there who want to force others to think like they do.
Hahahahaha. You must’ve taken a wrong turn and got me mixed up with someone else. The time to stand for freedom is always and now is one of those times. I love the fact that call me a troll and lib, yet here you are wanting to restrict a RIGHT on a FIREARM forum. That’s genuinely hilarious and a riot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom