I started to put this in the gearhead section but ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without a doubt. Still, it's something we want to do. We have a couple of buddies who are body guys who do good work. I'd have no problem paying them if I find myself in over my head.

I have enough guns and ammo right now. (I know I know I know ... lol)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not an engine question so much as it is a general valuation question. So, here we are.

Details:

74 Charger, rough, rough shape. Engine is there, title is clear but I'm gonna basically wind up with just a shell because it has set out in the weather for years. Is numbers matching. Guy wants to sell but is waffling on telling me a price. Guess he thinks I might fund his retirement which ain't gonna happen.

Fair values I found on line run between $5-6700. I'm really not interested in dickering with him but if I name a price he's gonna be horribly insulted. Lol

Help me out guys. What would you give for a shell and an engine block, knowing you were gonna wind up completely rebuilding it from the ground up?

Thanks!!

Eta: Danged autocorrect
This is what I do, my dad did it and taught us but I would have to look at it, I would no way be able to tell you a quote sight unseen. I would do my homework first online looking at others in same condition and then start your bidding low as you can.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0478.JPG

Last Pics I took, crown Vic front suspension with Viking adjustable coilovers, mark viii IRS and bagged. Frame powder coated. Rear has 3.73 posi, had to have hubs sent off and redrilled to match bolt pattern of front and new bearings pressed in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom