I started to put this in the gearhead section but ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot like this post enough!! Lol (Even though I'm still kinda tempted to rebuild one.) I'm starting to think the old man should find a solid one, let me help work on it and buy ME a nice, shiny Challenger. That octane red REALLY revs my engine! :hot:

My daughter is selling hers. It's purple tho...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to put that on my "go to" list. MOPARs are my favorites......Twin Peaks are also my favorites. :homer:

I'm gonna PM you my number. Text me when you get there and we'll find a spot to meet up. It's always fun to put a face with a screen name -- and you can meet the folks in the Challengers of Oklahoma club. They are a RIOT! :mosh:

Last edited:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When is the cars and coffee thing in Norman? I didn't know they had one. I've been to the one in the city a few times and lived it. That's the only place I've ever seen a Pantera in person before.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When is the cars and coffee thing in Norman? I didn't know they had one. I've been to the one in the city a few times and lived it. That's the only place I've ever seen a Pantera in person before.

IIRC, it's the second Saturday of each month & it's at the Crest Foods on Robinson and 24th. It's a lot smaller than the one in NWOKC, but there have been some nice cars there.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC, it's the second Saturday of each month & it's at the Crest Foods on Robinson and 24th. It's a lot smaller than the one in NWOKC, but there have been some nice cars there.
Coolio. I may just have to make it to the next one. I love looking at other people's cars and it'll give me another reason to get one of my bikes out for a ride. [emoji38]

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, the old man and his buddy worked out a deal the both can live with so I guess we are getting a 74 Charger with a 440 to rebuild.

I'll post some pics in the spearhead section this weekend so you guys can follow along if you want.

I'm just gonna help out. I'm saving my money for one of those what will be new to me in a couple of years Octane Red Challengers. :heart:

Latest posts

Top Bottom