I think he hit it on the head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2022-07-06/scott-adams-angry-young-men-solutions
I think that Scott Adams has made a good point. Unfortunately, I think there are people who can't be rehabilitated. The only solution is for those people to be removed from society. I don't claim to have an answer as to how to make that determination, or how to do it. I hope that being killed by one's own family isn't the only answer. Obviously, what we are doing now ain't working.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s easy to blame things on decisions by the “left”, but I think this time, that is certainly where at least part of the problem originated. We no longer have instructions for the housing of people with severe mental issues. Instead, we turn them out on the streets. We have drugs coming in from the south, we made MJ available on every corner, they play video games featuring constant violence, and family structure seems to be eroding. I know, we will have the folks telling us that none of this is likely causes, but as these things have become more readily available, these incidents have increased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom