I think I’m going to buy a Tesla

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the things you said, as well as the big question, HOW DO WE GENERATE ALL THAT ELECTRICITY? I'm not at all sure solor, water turbine, and wind energy will ever provide enough to meet all our electricity needs, let alone the needs of all electric vehicles, including transport trucks? If that requires coal, natural gas, as well as nuclear power plants, would the environment be any better off? That is likely where this is going, and the new Tesla, beating a Dodge Hellcat in two drag races, in a row, you-tube video, impressed me!
An interesting side note related to this subject. I'm old and like poke greens and eggs. I decided to try and grow poke weed so I would have a handy supply handy. I ordered the seed, and of course they had an infomational sheet with them. One statement on the all the uses of poke weed said, the dye derived from the poke berries, doubles the efficiency of fibers used in solar cells! Amazing what we find when we look, don't you think?

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the things you said, as well as the big question, HOW DO WE GENERATE ALL THAT ELECTRICITY? I'm not at all sure solor, water turbine, and wind energy will ever provide enough to meet all our electricity needs, let alone the needs of all electric vehicles, including transport trucks? If that requires coal, natural gas, as well as nuclear power plants, would the environment be any better off? That is likely where this is going, and the new Tesla, beating a Dodge Hellcat in two drag races, in a row, you-tube video, impressed me!
Are we destroying the planet with the sham of saving the planet? How many thousands, if not millions of acres we will need to tie up with solar panels and wind Turbines to produce a fraction of the energy required to run this country. Needed land for growing food. In Africa, they are destroying the environment mining for Cobalt and Lithium. Is crazy, but what do I know. I think Nuclear power makes more sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom