I think I have everything I want right now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have had a list of guns I wanted to have and I think today, I'm there.
Got the AR I wanted with everything I wanted on it. Have the AK I wanted with everything I wanted on it (may be selling this one). Have the 6.5 creedmoor and optic I've wanted (will be in by Friday and ready to go on Saturday). Have the 1911 I wanted. Have the handguns I've wanted. Have the 9mm carbine I wanted with everything I wanted on it.
Just have everything that was on my wish list. I have other guns that I own but the ones I wanted to own, I've now got.
I'm done...I'm happy.
I'm also grateful to OSA and the super members here that have been instrumental in giving me the right advice and information to make great decisions.
I'm just one reason, places like OSA, are such a great place. It's the one site you can go and find experience you can't find anywhere else. And get it without attitude and the advice is solid and questions are welcomed.
I've been on a few sites that asking a question would get you bombed with "what are you stupid or something" post and that's not how it is here.
No drama and everyone wants to help a new shooter. Me, having shot most of my life with rifles, was new to great handguns and other platforms. This place was a godsend as I was able to get the best information from some very smart people willing to help.
Thanks to YG, M&M, druryj, amcardon, beastep and too many others to mention.
This is a great site. We need to take care of it and be grateful to the Mods and members that keep it going.
Thanks guys/gals.
(PS: My wife thinks I have too many guns. Ha!)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have had a list of guns I wanted to have and I think today, I'm there.
Got the AR I wanted with everything I wanted on it. Have the AK I wanted with everything I wanted on it (may be selling this one). Have the 6.5 creedmoor and optic I've wanted (will be in by Friday and ready to go on Saturday). Have the 1911 I wanted. Have the handguns I've wanted. Have the 9mm carbine I wanted with everything I wanted on it.
Just have everything that was on my wish list. I have other guns that I own but the ones I wanted to own, I've now got.
I'm done...I'm happy.
I'm also grateful to OSA and the super members here that have been instrumental in giving me the right advice and information to make great decisions.
I'm just one reason, places like OSA, are such a great place. It's the one site you can go and find experience you can't find anywhere else. And get it without attitude and the advice is solid and questions are welcomed.
I've been on a few sites that asking a question would get you bombed with "what are you stupid or something" post and that's not how it is here.
No drama and everyone wants to help a new shooter. Me, having shot most of my life with rifles, was new to great handguns and other platforms. This place was a godsend as I was able to get the best information from some very smart people willing to help.
Thanks to YG, M&M, druryj, amcardon, beastep, D. Hargrove and too many others to mention.
This is a great site. We need to take care of it and be grateful to the Mods and members that keep it going.
Thanks guys/gals.
(PS: My wife thinks I have too many guns. Ha!)

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
wait!!!!!! Once you retire for the evening it is entirely possible that you wake in the morn and think, "I really like the look of that (insert gun here)" and then this thread would have all been a lie. Never give up Steelfingers, there is always one more mountain to climb, tractor to fix and gun to desire.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know right, I have been sitting here since Steelfingers posted this thread and wonder why I still have a plethora of firearms I want to own. Maybe I am selfish, self absorbed, immature, narcissistic, greedy, materialistic, etc. Yep, that's me.

Seriously though, I am happy for him. Sounds like he checked off a great many items and found a few friends along the way. We should all be so lucky!

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this one today and thought that if I had one rifle in each caliber I'd be happy.....I still have a few to go....and then there's pistols....

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting there. I have actually thinned the heard over the last few years. I am getting down to my keepers and shooters.
I have been wanting to check out the new CZ P-10 when it finally comes out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom