I think I have everything I want right now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Want is a never ending rabbit whole to jump into LOL...
By the way Zaphod, Hitchhikers guide series of books was a fun read and the movie was fun as well!!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody call steelfingers...somebody hacked his account and is saying they have enough guns.

All jokes aside I out a huge dent in my list last year. A few more to go but I am not searching daily like I was.

Congrats at being at a sweet spot.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone's right of course. There will be other guns and others I will want, but this is the completion of the gun's I put on an actual list. I had gave it some thought, and did my research. More than a few OSA members were invaluable in making my choices from Cal to manufacturer.
I decided on POU. For target/range/defense/distance/fun and so on. I made a conscious choice of (mostly) exactly what I wanted. Ha! Struggled with the long range for a while but had it limited to two gun's and two cal's.
Anyway, I made a list of what I wanted to own in the next two years. With the delivery of the creedmoor and attaching the scope, picking up the milled slide and putting on the red dot.....I did it. Checked every item off (even though I did pick up a thing or two (or eight) other guns along the way, I DID IT!
Thanks to all that helped.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody call steelfingers...somebody hacked his account and is saying they have enough guns.

All jokes aside I out a huge dent in my list last year. A few more to go but I am not searching daily like I was.

Congrats at being at a sweet spot.
Correction: Someone called steelfingers wife hacked his LIFE and is saying HE has enough guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom