I think I have everything I want right now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a Les Baer 1911? Shoot one, and you find out that you cannot live without one.
Nope but a huge fan. Just set a goal of these particular guns to own in this amount of time. Of course I want a Les Baer 1911. I want every 1911 ever made, but only one 1911 was on the list and that was the Springfield Range Officer Operator in 9mm.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what that feels like.

I think it would be like if you were addicted to crack and one day decided to quit and are really proud of yourself and feel an unrivalable sense of accomplishment!

But then, after a couple days, emails start rolling in from all your old dealers like "CheaperThanDirtyCrack", and "PalmettoStateCrack" telling you about all the new crack they have and showing you beautiful pictures of that crack you never got to try, and advertising the lowest crack prices you've ever seen! ONE OF THEM EVEN OFFERS FINANCING ON NEW CRACK PURCHASES! So you delete all the emails and decide to talk to your old buddies on the Internet forums. You get on OKCrack, ARCrack, CalCrack, and all your friends are saying, "Look at my new custom-ordered crack!" Your hands shaking, you throw your phone and run and hide in your closet. Then you realize YOUR CLOSET'S FULL OF CRACK!!!

I can't take this anymore, I'll talk to you guys later, I'm bout to see what's new on CrackBroker. It couldn't hurt just to look, right?

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just wondering about something...I believe that I have all the guns I actually need; I have plenty of guns. But ammo? Is there such a thing as plenty of ammo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom