I think I lucked out…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post them up here!
I will soon, need to do a little more research on prices and make sure everything is complete and working. Broke my hand yesterday, had a family gathering today, tomorrow is dog training and picking my buddy and his son up from the airport for a 3 day fishing trip. Once I’m back I’ll start the process.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I will soon, need to do a little more research on prices and make sure everything is complete and working. Broke my hand yesterday, had a family gathering today, tomorrow is dog training and picking my buddy and his son up from the airport for a 3 day fishing trip. Once I’m back I’ll start the process.
What!? Broke your hand? Sounds like a full plate with speed bumps.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
What!? Broke your hand? Sounds like a full plate with speed bumps.
It’s a royal pain in the ass. Dominant hand too. I’ve been making the most of it though. I tell every person a new story when asked. Told my neighbor I got into a fistfight with wild horse that stumbled out of the bushes to attack me when I was out camping. My nephew was told my finger was bit off by a turtle and reattached. I told the cashier at Costco that my wife broke my arm.

In all honesty I was in the lower Illinois river with Clyde. I slipped on a log into a deep hole, my hand saved my face. Tried to reset my finger thinking it was just dislocated. Went to burger barn in webbers falls, great place to eat btw. Hand was hurting pretty good. Went to leave, pushed the door open, I hollered a bit. Hand was killing me, swelling was happening. My primary care nurse said to go to the ER. Drive home, shower, went to Mercy off I35 in Edmond. Second visit, 10/10 experience, I highly recommend. .
IMG_2128.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep the Breitling. The Colt is probably the toughest watch ever made. Try it with an Erika’s NATO. Seriously. My Chronomat has been through hell. It’s been 100’ under water. Surfing. Hunting. Fishing. Digging sewer lines. Pulling calves. Rebuilding cars and engines and transmissions. Installing jukeboxes in the dirtiest of dive bars. MIG welding. It’s done it all. I had @thor447 look at it to see if it needed work and he could find nothing it needed other than it’s got some battle scars. Breitling is as accurate as any mechanical watch out there.
I keep looking at it, I do like it quite a bit. I may give it a try just to see if I can pull it off. A good band can make a big difference.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a royal pain in the ass. Dominant hand too. I’ve been making the most of it though. I tell every person a new story when asked. Told my neighbor I got into a fistfight with wild horse that stumbled out of the bushes to attack me when I was out camping. My nephew was told my finger was bit off by a turtle and reattached. I told the cashier at Costco that my wife broke my arm.

In all honesty I was in the lower Illinois river with Clyde. I slipped on a log into a deep hole, my hand saved my face. Tried to reset my finger thinking it was just dislocated. Went to burger barn in webbers falls, great place to eat btw. Hand was hurting pretty good. Went to leave, pushed the door open, I hollered a bit. Hand was killing me, swelling was happening. My primary care nurse said to go to the ER. Drive home, shower, went to Mercy off I35 in Edmond. Second visit, 10/10 experience, I highly recommend. .View attachment 382358
Dang it man! Heal up soon.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stubbed my toe getting up to take a leak the other night. I feel your pain.......sort of. Ok, not really, but it freaking hurt.
Like you snagged the baby toe on the door frame? I do it probably once a week in the middle of the night. Wrestle off the CPAP mask and rush to the toilet and BAM… I’m leaned against the wall lettin the squirrel go while putting no weight on that foot because my toe is throbbing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom