I think I may start wearing a tie....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot, if I am going to sneak alcohol onto a ship I'll just do it in a suitcase. However since I rarely drink anyway it wouldn't be a big deal.

However I would be the guy with a blow up tube and 300 feet of rope trying to find a way to tie on and tube behind the ship.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot, if I am going to sneak alcohol onto a ship I'll just do it in a suitcase. However since I rarely drink anyway it wouldn't be a big deal.

However I would be the guy with a blow up tube and 300 feet of rope trying to find a way to tie on and tube behind the ship.

The cruise lines are very adept at finding booze getting smuggled onto their ships. It costs them money. Your suitcase would go through the Scanner, and any bottles would be discovered.
Even when you go into port and come back on board, they scan and watch for "smugglers of booze" If found, they take it from you and return it at the end of the cruise.
Much easier to buy the premium booze package, and hang at the trendy bars when not onshore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom