I Think The Wife Is Trying To Do Me InšŸ˜±

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago she put these ā€œmildā€ peppers in the spaghetti. Turns out they were a Thai Pepper, make habaneros seem on the mild side. Forgot to tell me, I took a bite and found another level of pain and inability to breathe! Drank half gallon of milk right away. Took a day for the pain to go away, the exit was bad too!

Then we are eating dinner and she says a great one liner right as I am starting to drink. Wrong pipe, coughing, all sorts of fun.

last night she stole my pillow and left me this lumpy mess of an old pillow. Had to find another pillow after I hit my head on the rock on my side of the bed.

Scared to see what is next! Maybe cancel life insurance? But hope yā€™all get some fun from my pain at any rateā€¦.
If you're lucky, she is not trying to kill you.
She's started a Tik Tok account and she's secretly recording you and posting the video to become an Internet sensation.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is an RN. She frequently reminds me that she k Lea how to kill me without leaving any trace and has easy access to the materials needed to do it.

Me and the nurse at my doctor's office had this discussion a couple years ago. It was too funny!! Dr. H came in and said "Well what are y'all chitty-chatting about??" I said "How to kill our husbands off." to which he replied "Why does that not surprise me??" And btw, it is insanely easy ... šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Top Bottom