1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

I used to post quite a bit here ...

Discussion in 'Preppers' Corner' started by THAT Gurl, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I'm saying that the Republican controlled Senate would not confirm a Trump appointee before the election, even if RBG passed today and he already had someone selected. Even if they wanted to do it they wouldn't be able to pull it off. They're too incompetent to make it happen.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    THAT Gurl likes this.
  2. SMS

SMS Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I agree, I didn't actually expect them too but I have to comment on the hypocrisy of it.

But GtG is probably right too. Even if they wanted to confirm one, McConnell might screw it up LOL

THAT Gurl likes this.
  3. ignerntbend

ignerntbend Sharpshooter

Mitch has established the precedent that a nominee of a lame duck president can’t be considered for confirmation. The constitution doesn’t specify how many justices we need or even that it has to be an odd number. RGB? Best till 1/20/21, so it won’t even be an issue.

THAT Gurl likes this.
  4. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Your boy Harry Reid did the Republicans a big favor by invoking the Nuclear option.
    The rule change has allowed the three Trump nominees he named to win confirmation with fewer votes than would have been required under the previous rule. Three other nominees also won confirmation with fewer than 60 votes: Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (56 votes), Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin (53 votes), and Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price (52 votes).
    Thank you dimocrats.

retrieverman and THAT Gurl like this.
  5. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Whoa!!! Upchuck Shummer just said kids need to go back to school!
    He is woke now evidently!
    Actually he figured out that tanking the US economy is not advantageous to his party.
    The next few days is going to be the spin game of the century!

6. SMS

SMS Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    He has to tow the party line...they are trying to make New York look like a success story, even though it isn't. So they will cry about using kids as political pawns, while doing the very same thing.

Mumbles Harry Reid is/was about as worthless as Mitch...

7. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

8. akgriffin

akgriffin Sharpshooter

well...here is my opinion of this first world chit hole we call the united states. we will see a rise in BLM and anarchists riots till november. then if trump wins there will be and escalation of the civil war we are in to open revolt of powers. Then if yall listen to a certain person said January will come the reset of our nation. I think if trump wins in nov. that the reset will happen faster. you will see us reset to a venasuela like economy and the US dollar becoming almost worthless.. the feds have printed 30 yrs of money in the last 90 days to keep the economy propped up...i am afraid we are gonna see a depression that ill make what our grandparents lived through look like a camping trip. People back then knew how to grow food, fix things and survive. Most americans cant even tell you where you food comes from except from a grocery store. then the violence will really pick up when people are hungry and scared.

9. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    A vote for biden will fix this?

10. akgriffin

akgriffin Sharpshooter

Oh god no!!! it would be worse, the problem is the left wing and the right wing is on the same buzzard feeding off of the body of our populace. i have always been a republican, but now they are no different than the democrats...to destroy the US but at a slower pace.

THAT Gurl likes this.