I usually don't do this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the entire ad.

This is a used Milt Sparks PCH-R (Pocket Concealment Holster, Revolver) in shark skin. Sells for $110 brand new. If you order brand new you're looking at several months for delivery, this one is instant. The holster shows some signs of wear but it is in excellent condition. It's made for a 2" S&W J Frame. I accept Paypal (add 3% if using Paypal) and personal check (item ships when personal check clears the bank). No money orders.

$85 and it's yours (shipping included)

Photos below are of the actual holster you will recieve. Handgun in photos not included in the sale.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

FWIW, I have absolutely ZERO affiliation with the seller. I just saw this as an outstanding deal on an incredible holster and thought I would alert anybody looking for the epitome of what a good pocket holster should be.

As always...YMMV. ;)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang! That is one nice looking holster. Too bad it wasn't for sale here, otherwise I might be PM'ing the seller. It'd make a nice partner for my incoming 940 ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom