I waited two long years to introduce the Frisbee.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My old eyes see more border collie than Australian shepherd. But I am not an expert. As a young cowboy moons ago I had a roper friend who raised AS's and he prided himself on his dogs and stated that they contained a lot of dingo in them. I do recall they were tough as nails and handsome as all get up. The Kroos farm by the river on 99 works what appears to be a BC and man OH man can that dog cover ground and move them cattle. I've pulled over more than once to watch. Back in time I recall working dogs of that nature to fetch some serious moolah as they can accomplish what 2-3 cowboys can. And they don't *itch about pay or conditions.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha one that looked just like him, always thought he was Border Collie, lived 14 years and the smartest dog ever. He would patrol around the 5 acres so much he had a trail worn into the ground. He loved to retrive a ball but could never get him to do the frisbee thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom