I waited two long years to introduce the Frisbee.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is a Australian Shepar, 2 years old last month “October”.

Two long years to yesterday. This is his first throw today. He nails it every time. There is good reasons to wait till 2.

I mean to brag too, I have trained a lot of dogs in my life, for cattle, sheep, guard duty, coons, ducks etc etc. He is proving himself to be in the top two smartest dogs I have messed with.

How could someone throw away this dog because they paid $800 for him, found out he was NOT a mini. They tossed him a cold freezing ditch as a little puppy. He can work chutes, retrieve in water and will guard anything I put him in or tie him too. Loves kids/women but no shits given for men.

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two long years to yesterday. This is his first throw today. He nails it every time. There is good reasons to wait till 2.

I mean to brag too, I have trained a lot of dogs in my life, for cattle, sheep, guard duty, coons, ducks etc etc. He is proving himself to be in the top two smartest dogs I have messed with.

How could someone throw away this dog because they paid $800 for him, found out he was NOT a mini. They tossed him a cold freezing ditch as a little puppy. He can work chutes, retrieve in water and will guard anything I put him in or tie him too. Loves kids/women but no shits given for men.

View attachment 316247

Thank you for rescuing that dog and providing him with a home and, what sounds like, a wonderful life!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for rescuing that dog and providing him with a home and, what sounds like, a wonderful life!

He has been one of the biggest blessings bestowed on us. It had been many years since owning a dog other than the Farm Dogs. 2 years ago Oct during that nasty ice storm. He and I spent almost 3 weeks in my shop every day except to sleep, we were iced in. In a weeks time he was already sitting, staying and fetching. I knew then he was a smart one. And get this, not one single piss or **** indoors!

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once was given a greyhound puppy,,,
I had dreams about him being a great Frisbee dog,,,
I was using it as a food bowl, a tug toy, and generally any activity to get him used to it.

Things were looking good as he started carrying it around as a toy.

Then one day my best friend decided to toss it toward him,,,
He got in front of it and it hit him square on the tip of his nose,,,
The danged dog wouldn't go anywhere near that Frisbee after that.

I was heartbroken (read furious),,,
I had dreams of having the next Ashley Whippet.

Danged stoner friends!

Aarond

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to tell from the video; Border collie? Aussie shepherd?

Australian Shepard. 72lbs of speed and muscle. Vet was astonished at his muscles. He chases a ball 20 or more times a day, 2 to 4 times a day to “run” his energy off.

0A65A85B-EAC6-4E39-BB8F-F36045F06AD9.jpeg

84CC85AB-4592-45D9-9BE0-08DDDE25080E.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once was given a greyhound puppy,,,
I had dreams about him being a great Frisbee dog,,,
I was using it as a food bowl, a tug toy, and generally any activity to get him used to it.

Things were looking good as he started carrying it around as a toy.

Then one day my best friend decided to toss it toward him,,,
He got in front of it and it hit him square on the tip of his nose,,,
The danged dog wouldn't go anywhere near that Frisbee after that.

I was heartbroken (read furious),,,
I had dreams of having the next Ashley Whippet.

Danged stoner friends!

Aarond

I never let others mess with a dog I owned till the dog was over two years old. I don’t let them see people coming in or on our places. A good friend can jack a dog up easily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom