I want a .308 suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I probably should have searched the forum but;

Where do I go to buy? What brand should I look at? I’ll drive to OKC if it makes for an easier purchase from a dealer.

Or should I wait on the hopes they actually legalize those for purchase like a firearm. I’m super new to this kind of stuff.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's my favorite suppressed round. Depending on suppressor it is very quiet and yet still hits nice and hard. Bonus round is the 308 suppressor works great on 6.8 SPC. I went the SureFire route, but there are many good 308 suppressors on the market. Tony at Make Ready pro.shop can get you anything you want, and suppressor store .com can also get er done!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I probably should have searched the forum but;

Where do I go to buy? What brand should I look at? I’ll drive to OKC if it makes for an easier purchase from a dealer.

Or should I wait on the hopes they actually legalize those for purchase like a firearm. I’m super new to this kind of stuff.

Don't wait on them kicking them off the NFA act, not gonna happen.

I dunno if there's a place in OKC that has the Silencershop kiosk but I HIGHLY recommend it.

There are several good .30 cal cans out there so it's hard to go wrong, but research the mounting system just as much as the can. Don't get lost in the dB ratings.....

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't wait on them kicking them off the NFA act, not gonna happen.

I dunno if there's a place in OKC that has the Silencershop kiosk but I HIGHLY recommend it.

There are several good .30 cal cans out there so it's hard to go wrong, but research the mounting system just as much as the can. Don't get lost in the dB ratings.....
There are a number of places in okc with the kiosk. Op should search on SilencerShop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom